- The GaIDI blogspot has had phenomenal international reach. We have received comments and suggestions from diverse corners of the globe - Pakistan, Burkina Faso, United Kingdom
- A strategic partnership was established by GaIDI with the Gender Working Group/Sustainable International Development Program, Brandeis University’s Heller School for Social Policy and Management
- GaIDI Scholars played a key role the 16 Days of Action Against Gender Violence at Brandeis
- GaIDI Scholars continue creative research and outreach in locations as diverse as Cuba, Vietnam, Burkina Faso, India, El Salvador, Nicaragua and Bangladesh
- Success with diversity: bringing gender, geographic, generational and topical diversity to our gatherings
As a Committee, GaIDI’s plan involves:
1. Deepening and expanding our strategic relationship with the Gender Working Group at Heller and other Heller entities 2. Exploring and supporting gender mainstreaming at Brandeis 3. Boosting visibility of WSRC's international work 4. Continuing to support WSRC diversity initiatives
GaIDI will explore helping engender other Brandeis portfolios and courses, for example, with the Anthropology Department. The "mainstreaming" of gender across disciplines might be boosted using new approaches and with fresh impetus. GaIDI's partnership with Brandeis will be further enhanced. The Committee will seek beneficial relationships with other Waltham entities such as independent film makers at Moody Street, like-minded private entrepreneurs, professionals and NGOs (Non-Governmental Organizations).